Seth works with Varnum’s litigation group as well as the Labor and Employment Practice Team. He has experience with employment disputes, labor disputes and employment agreements. He has also worked on commercial litigation, environmental litigation and Proposition 65 compliance.
Seth formerly served as a judicial clerk for Kent County 17th Circuit Court, serving the Honorable Patricia Gardner and the Honorable Patrick Hillary. While in law school, he received several legal writing awards and was a member of the Trial Practice Institute.
State Bar of Michigan
News & Publications
- November 15, 2017
- Labor and Employment Advisory, January 5, 2018
- Labor and Employment Advisory, December 19, 2017
- Automotive Blog Post, August 1, 2016
- Kent County 17th Circuit Court, Honorable Patricia Gardner and Honorable Patrick Hillary
Michigan State University School of Law
East Lansing, Michigan
J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
Saint Joseph’s College
B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2014
- All Michigan state courts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan