Varnum LLP has an opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant to work in our Grand Haven office. This position is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to multiple attorneys, staff members and external clients, including file maintenance, document creation and editing, copying, scanning, distributing mail, greeting clients and occasional errands. Previous office experience and strong Microsoft Office skills required. Must have transportation for occasional errands.
- 2+ years experience in an office setting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Typing speed 60+ wpm with a high degree of accuracy
- Willingness to adapt to and learn new technology, software programs, and upgrades
- Excellent grammar, proofreading, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with attorneys and staff members
- Ability to communicate and handle stressful situations in a professional, calm, courteous manner
- Ability to problem solve and arrange workload in order of importance to meet deadlines
- Exhibit a desire to be a team player by demonstrating willingness to undertake additional responsibilities and assist others
This is a full time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, including a competitive benefit package. Please send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to email@example.com.
- Law360, September 25, 2020
- September 21, 2020
- July 27, 2020