Varnum is pleased to welcome nine law school students to the firm’s 2022 summer associate program.
“We are excited to welcome our 2022 class of summer associates,” said Varnum partner Tim Monsma, who serves as chair of the firm’s Recruiting Committee. “We look forward to working with this talented class and offering a meaningful summer experience with substantive legal work and dynamic networking opportunities.”
Varnum’s 2022 summer associates include:
- Hannah Cone, Michigan State University College of Law
- Shelby Martinie, Michigan State University College of Law
- Francesca Parnham, Michigan State University College of Law
- Michael Puro, Wayne State University Law School
- Lindsay Randolph, Wayne State University Law School
- Margaret Reaume, Wayne State University Law School
- Christopher Russell, University of Notre Dame Law School
- Chanel Taylor, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Tina Toma, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
Varnum’s summer associates are based across the state in the firm’s seven Michigan offices. They receive assignments in various legal practices and join in conference calls, hearings, meetings and webinars to see the firm’s attorneys in action. The experience is designed to give them a better understanding of the firm, its various practices and client base. In addition, the law students take part in networking and community projects throughout the 10-week program.