Kimberly A. Baber Partner
Kim is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group where she represents both publicly-traded and private businesses at all stages of growth in a variety of transactional matters. Although Kim regularly counsels clients on general contract and business law matters, she focuses her practice on securities law matters, corporate governance issues, and mergers and acquisitions. She has particular expertise in the community banking and financial services industry. She also has substantial experience representing companies and investor groups seeking to raise capital through the sale of debt and equity securities.
- State Bar of Michigan: Business Law Section
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
Kim has been active in speaking and presenting on many business law topics, particularly within the financial services industry and with respect to securities law matters.
- Member of the Finance Committee of YWCA West Central Michigan
- Volunteer for The First Tee of West Michigan
- MSU Alumni Association
- MSU Alumni Club of West Michigan
- Former Member of the Board of Directors of Heartside Ministry
University of Michigan Law School
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan
B.A., Business Administration,1997