Certified Public Accountant
John is a certified public accountant who focuses on federal and multi-state controversies, audits, tax planning and litigation support.
John was formerly employed by the Michigan Department of Treasury as an auditor, audit supervisor and audit manager for Michigan sales, use, personal income, motor fuel and single business taxes audits.
News & Publications
- Tax Advisory, June 5, 2020
- Tax Advisory, May 26, 2020
- Tax Advisory, April 10, 2020
- Tax Advisory, March 30, 2020
- Michigan Treasury Issues Revised Interpretation of Unitary Business Groups Following LaBelle DecisionTax Advisory, March 23, 2017
- Tax Advisory, February 16, 2017
- Tax Advisory, April 6, 2016
- Michigan Supreme Court: No Automatic Use Tax Exemption for Purchases from Michigan Sellers – Andrie v TreasuryTax Advisory, June 24, 2014