Buquicchio Presenting on Collections Matters for Credit Unions at MCUL Program
On May 18, 2017 Varnum attorney Steven Buquicchio will be presenting and facilitating an educational program for credit union collections professionals that is being offered by the Michigan Credit Union League and the Grand River Chapter of Credit Unions.
Steve will provide advice and insights into recurring collections issues credit unions face every day. He will provide practical solutions and strategies that collections professionals can take back to the office and use in connection with distressed debt, defaulted loans, recovery of collateral, debtor bankruptcies and much more.
Attendees are required to register for this program through the MCUL – Grand River Chapter of Credit Unions. More information regarding the program and registration can be found on the MCUL website.
- Program: Collections for Credit Unions
- Date and Time: May 18, 2017; 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Place: Varnum LLP – 333 Bridge Street, NW; Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504; 17th Floor
- Presenter and Facilitator: Steven T. Buquicchio; Attorney - Varnum LLP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (Direct): 616/336-6491
You may also contact:
- Robert Shane (President; Grand River Chapter of Credit Unions)
Preferred Credit Union
3767 Sparks Drive
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
Phone (Direct): 616/588-6822
Steven Buquicchio is a partner at the law firm of Varnum LLP. He serves as outside general counsel to credit union clients in a variety of representations including mergers, contract review and negotiation, contract disputes, regulatory actions and approvals, due diligence, CUSO creation and development, operational matters, strategic planning, field of membership expansion, litigation, claim and delivery, foreclosure and collection.