What Sets Us Apart
Our culture is mutually supportive and focused on teamwork as a means to achieve success. At every level of the firm, we are committed to creating a spirit of community as we provide the best possible service for our clients and an enjoyable working environment for our attorneys and staff.
To enhance efforts in recruiting, retention and understanding, our Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Council, comprised of diverse business and community leaders, offers counsel and perspective to achieve strategic goals.
Our offices are located in several areas of the most exciting and noteworthy growth in the country. Our attorneys have short commutes, take advantage of affordable housing, and have access to top-notch arts and entertainment scenes.
No one client represents more than five percent of our total revenue in a given year. We fund operations through cash flow and have never taken on long-term debt.
We constantly promote relationship building between attorneys, practice teams and offices through impromptu and recurring social events such as:
- Practice group exchange events, featuring a progressive dinner with new tablemates for each course
- A yearly firm retreat emphasizing fellowship and strategic planning
- The Black Blazer dinner celebrating new partners
- Annual firm-wide social events including a summer picnic, ski event, impromptu events, Halloween party and holiday party
An example of our entrepreneurial spirit is the MiSpringboard program which provides free legal services to entrepreneurs and growing businesses. Since 2011, we have assisted more than 500 clients in industries including software-as-a-service, connectivity-based technology and advanced manufacturing through grants of more than $2.5 million in legal services.
- Law360, September 25, 2020
- September 21, 2020
- July 27, 2020