Jude W. Pereira Partner
Family Law Experience
Jude Pereira is a partner in Varnum's Family Law Practice. He has experience in all areas of family law and has a particular focus in matters involving complex business valuations, hidden and/or undisclosed assets, and mental health issues as they relate to marital difficulties, custody and parenting time.
Jude represents clients throughout the State of Michigan, with emphasis in Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, and Kalamazoo counties. His goal is to assist clients in reaching fair settlements in an efficient and cost-effective manner. A skilled litgator, Jude provides passionate and effective courtroom representation in matters where an agreement cannot be reached.
Wayne State University Law School
University Of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan - Family Law Section
- Grand Rapids Bar Association - Family Law Section, Former Trustee
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Serves as a Court-Appointed Special Advocate (C.A.S.A.), an organization that represents abused/neglected children
- YWCA Board, Director
- State Bar of Michigan's Family Law Section's 2014 Mid-Summer Conference, Selected as a Presenter
- State Bar of Michigan's Family Law Section's 2013 Mid-Summer Conference, Selected as a Presenter