Dean F. Reisner Partner
Corporate and Estate Planning Experience
Dean is a partner in Varnum's Corporate, Real Estate and Estate Planning Practice Teams. He concentrates his practice on business transactional matters, general corporate work, real estate acquisition, real estate sales and development, estate planning, and agricultural law. In addition to general business representation, Dean also works closely with his clients and their advisors, including accountants, financial advisors and other consultants, to create organizational structures, business succession plans and estate plans that allow families to plan for current and future generations. Dean regularly prepares sophisticated estate plans, including estate tax planning, business succession planning and probate avoidance.
University of Michigan Law School
Ann Arbor, Michigan
B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science, 1993
- State Bar of Michigan: Agricultural Law, Business Law, Probate and Estate Planning, and Real Property Law sections
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- Grand Haven Area Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- North Ottawa Rod & Gun Club Foundation, President and Member of Board of Directors
- Martindale-Hubbell Rated BV® Distinguished™
- Dean regularly makes presentations regarding entity selection, succession planning and estate planning. He has presented at Michigan Farm Bureau and Michigan Agri-Business Association (MABA) events.