Varnum's elder law attorneys work with individuals and families to discuss and establish plans regarding health and long-term care planning, the legal capacity of the elder, decision making, estate planning and public benefits (which include Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security).
When advising on these issues, our attorneys will be able to discuss, explain and implement plans for:
- Preparation of powers of attorney, patient advocate and guardianship
- Collection of information and verification for Medicaid application and Medicaid asset declaration
- Wills, trust, and probate of estate
- Reviewing and re-titling assets to at-home spouse
- Discussion and counseling with regards to asset strategies
Whatever your needs, our attorneys are committed to providing you the appropriate plan.