Divorce can be one of the most stressful events of a person's life. Whether you are initiating the divorce or you are the spouse being sued for divorce, it is a time of considerable emotional upheaval. It is also a time when you will be called upon to make important decisions that will have lifelong effects on you and your family.
While information about marriage and family life is readily available from a variety of sources, divorce is almost always new territory for those involved. In addition, the "advice" that does exist is often not in your—or your family's—best interest.
For the best outcome, it is essential that you receive excellent legal advice.
The family law attorneys at Varnum are committed to providing you with attentive, personal service. We work passionately to help you achieve your objectives and guide you through this stressful process.
With over 100 combined years of experience, we have a broad range of experience in all types of divorce situations and the matters surrounding them, and we provide you with the experience you need for resolving emotionally and financially sensitive issues.
For more information, please contact either your Varnum attorney, or Julia Perkins at 248/567-7427 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Publications
- Recent COA Ruling Highlights Actions That May Result in Inadvertent Commingling of Separate Assets in a DivorceFamily Advisory , April 2, 2021
- Family Law Advisory, March 5, 2021
- Family Law Advisory, February 3, 2021
- Family Law Advisory, January 25, 2021
- Family Law Advisory, January 19, 2021
- Family Law Advisory, January 7, 2021
- Family Law Advisory, October 12, 2020
- Family Law Advisory, April 2, 2018
- Family Law Advisory, October 2, 2017
- Family Law Blog Post, August 16, 2016
- Family Law Blog Post, December 1, 2015