Our computer law practice began in the early 1980s, with the rise of the personal computer industry. Today, it is a dynamic subset of our intellectual property law practice, led by attorneys with strong technology and intellectual property backgrounds.
The team offers comprehensive services, including:
- Computer-related agreements
- Software consulting and development agreements
- Software licensing
- Support and maintenance agreements
- Service bureau and OEM/distributor arrangements
- Computer contract litigation
- Patent and copyright software protection programs
- System sales and acquisitions
Because our high-tech clients often face legal issues beyond the scope of computer law, we also work closely with attorneys in Varnum's other practice areas. In fact, the firm developed a proficient immigration law practice in response to the needs of a number of technology clients.
For more information, please contact either your Varnum attorney, or Tom Lockhart at 616/336-6614 or firstname.lastname@example.org