Main Menu

Beverage Control and Liquor Licenses


Whether you are a manufacturer, wholesaler, importer or retailer, a liquor license can be crucial to the success of your business, and the rules and responsibilities of keeping a license are rigorous. Varnum attorneys have experience in all aspects of the licensing and enforcement issues. In addition to Class C and B licenses, we closely analyze the availability of those created by state statute, such as Resort, Economic Development and Redevelopment licenses. Our experience also includes airport and municipal licensing. From application to qualifying to enforcement proceedings, we advise clients on the appropriate type of license for their business and work with them to obtain it.

Nationally, Varnum has the experience and resources to provide our clients with guidance in all tiers of the industry. We are adept with our capability of resolving problems with regulators with the U.S. Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Food and Drug Administration. From multistate trade practice disputes to local ordinance restrictions, Varnum can protect your license interests.

For more information, please contact either your Varnum attorney, or Chris Baker at 248/567-7425 or

News & Publications


Back to Page
{ footer Image }