Automobile and Trucking Accidents
Whether you are the driver, passenger or a pedestrian involved in a collision with a motor vehicle, the complexity of dealing with the aftermath of an accident can be overwhelming. Who will cover medical expenses? Who will pay the bills when you cannot return to work because of your injuries? Can the at-fault driver be sued when Michigan is a “no-fault” insurance state? We have the experience it takes to help you navigate the complicated and intricate insurance and liability claims that are inherent in a motor vehicle accident.
Varnum attorneys have helped individuals and families involved in motor vehicle accidents for over 30 years. We have handled thousands of automobile accident cases of nearly every cause and nature. Because the underlying facts, circumstances and evidence of each crash are distinctive, we treat each matter with the individual attention it deserves.
Every situation is different—with specific questions that may require expert advice. Our Michigan No-Fault Law handbook addresses general questions about your no-fault benefit rights and claims. There are many exceptions and unusual circumstances that cannot be covered in a short handbook. Please contact us if you have additional questions.
News & Publications
- Personal Injury Blog Post, May 1, 2018
- Personal Injury Blog Post, April 12, 2018
- Personal Injury Blog Post, May 18, 2017
- Personal Injury Blog Post, May 9, 2017
- Personal Injury Blog Post, November 9, 2016
- Personal Injury Blog Post, September 8, 2016
- Personal Injury Blog Post, November 11, 2013
- Personal Injury Blog Post, January 29, 2010
- Personal Injury Blog Post, November 6, 2009