Antitrust and Trade Regulations
You take competitive matters seriously, especially in this age of global markets. Yet it's tough for any businessperson to keep up with the constant changes to state and federal trade regulations. That's where Varnum's antitrust lawyers come in. By constantly monitoring and analyzing the laws and regulations, we help clients stay in compliance and steer clear of illegal business activity.
We regularly counsel clients on a variety of trade-related issues, such as:
- Relationships with domestic and foreign competitors and suppliers
- Dealer/distributor arrangements
- Correct marketing, advertising and warranty practices
- Product and service pricing practices
- Mergers and acquisitions
Our antitrust law specialists also represent clients in administrative proceedings and civil and criminal litigation. We have up-to-the-minute knowledge you can depend on.
For more information, please contact either your Varnum attorney, or Steve Morren at 616/336-6825 or email@example.com
News & Publications
- DOJ Antitrust Division Announces Procurement Collusion Strike Force Indicating Increased Scrutiny of Government Procurement ProcessGovernment Investigations and Antirust Advisory, November 7, 2019
- Business Law Advisory, September 18, 2009