American Indian Employment
Labor and employment law in Indian country is increasingly complex, with economic development generating more job opportunities for tribal members and non-American Indians. We routinely assist tribal employers with the following:
- Human resources planning, advice and management.
- Labor and employment issues in Indian Country.
- Grievance policies and procedures.
- Labor and employment rights and worker protection issues.
- Employee benefits.
News & Publications
- American Indian Law Advisory, January 12, 2018
- As Legislation Stalls, Tribes Remain Under National Labor Relations Act: What Should Tribal Employers Do Next?American Indian Law Advisory, January 11, 2018