Bill is an associate at Varnum. He is a skilled researcher with experience in the labor and employment area as well as litigation matters. While in law school, Bill worked as an intern at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission where he responded to requests to the legal unit, analyzed investigatory files and provided research on employment discrimination, harassment and retaliation matters. He served as a law student intern for U.S. Attorney's Office for the Western District of Michigan.
For more information, please contact William Whalen at 616/336-6396 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Publications
- January 20, 2021
- Labor and Employment Advisory, June 24, 2021
- Labor and Employment Advisory, June 2, 2021
- Business Law Advisory , May 24, 2021
- Business Law Advisory, May 21, 2021
- Labor and Employment Advisory, January 8, 2021
- Labor Advisory, January 6, 2021
University of Notre Dame Law School
Notre Dame, Indiana
Journal of International and Comparative Law
Loyola University Chicago
B.A., Economics, magna cum laude, 2017
- All Michigan state courts