Tiffany is a member of the Varnum's Labor and Employment Relations Team. In her representation of employers in discrimination and harassment claims, she conducts client internal investigations and frequently appears before Michigan Department of Civil Rights and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Tiffany also works on labor relations issues and counsels clients on unemployment insurance tax matters. She frequently provides workforce training to clients on a variety of employment matters. She has unique experience from the employer perspective, having served as a senior account manager at a regional staffing firm for many years prior to entering the legal profession.
State Bar of Michigan
News & Publications
- October 5, 2016
- Labor and Employment Advisory, December 5, 2016
- Labor and Employment Advisory, November 17, 2016
- Labor and Employment Advisory, September 30, 2016
Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Auburn Hills, Michigan
J.D., cum laude, 2015
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan
B.S., Merchandise Management, 2004
- All Michigan state courts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan