Labor and Employment Attorney
Tiffany Snow is a member of Varnum's Labor and Employment Team. In her representation of employers in discrimination and harassment claims, she conducts client internal investigations and frequently appears before Michigan Department of Civil Rights and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Tiffany also works on labor relations issues and counsels clients on unemployment insurance tax matters. She frequently provides workforce training to clients on such matters as internal investigations, discrimination/harassment and inclusion in the workplace and employee grievance processing, conducting more than 20 such trainings in the past two years.
Tiffany has unique experience from the employer perspective, having served as a senior account manager at a regional staffing firm for many years prior to entering the legal profession.
For more information, please contact Tiffany Snow at 313/481-7328 or email@example.com
State Bar of Michigan
News & Publications
- October 5, 2016
- Labor and Employment Advisory, April 21, 2020
- Labor and Employment Advisory, April 3, 2020
- DOL Final Rule Changing Salary Threshold for Exempt White-Collar Employees to Take Effect January 1, 2020Labor and Employment Advisory, December 20, 2019
- Update: DOL Issues Final Rule Regarding Changes to Salary Threshold for Exempt White-Collar EmployeesLabor and Employment Advisory, September 26, 2019
- Labor and Employment Advisory, March 11, 2019
- Labor and Employment Advisory, December 5, 2016
- Labor and Employment Advisory, November 17, 2016
- Labor and Employment Advisory, September 30, 2016
Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Auburn Hills, Michigan
J.D., cum laude, 2015
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan
B.S., Merchandise Management, 2004
- All Michigan state courts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan