Paul works with Varnum's Litigation and Trial Services Practice Team developing a strong background in mass tort, toxic tort, and environmental litigation. He also has experience in multiple aspects of civil and complex commercial litigation, including IP infringement and shareholder oppression matters.
Additionally, Paul has experience in drafting and helping obtain state-issued licenses under Michigan's Medical Marihuana Facility Licensing Act (MMFLA), along with other matters related to the commercial medical marijuana industry.
Paul's background includes serving as a judicial extern for the Michigan Supreme Court, where he worked with the Honorable Mary Beth Kelly, and the Michigan Court of Appeals, where he worked with the Honorable Patrick M. Meter.
State Bar of Michigan
San Juan Diego Academy, Development Board
The First Tee of West Michigan, Risk Management Committee
News & Publications
- November 15, 2017
- Automotive Blog Post, September 27, 2016
- Michigan Court of Appeals, Honorable Patrick M. Meter
- Michigan Supreme Court, Honorable Mary Beth Kelly
University of Notre Dame Law School
Notre Dame, Indiana
- All Michigan state courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Spanish (professional working proficiency)