Litigation, Restructuring and Creditors' Rights Attorney
Ola is an associate attorney on the Litigation and Trial Practice Team as well as the Restructuring, Insolvency and Creditors' Rights Practice Team. She has experience in a variety of litigation issues including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights matters, property disputes and toxic tort claims. Her experience includes preparation of pre-petition court filings and post-petition administrative claims for creditors.
Ola also has experience in corporate matters, including issues related to startup entity formation and employment benefit packages. She previously provided support to the immigration practice team, drafting work verification and petition letters for work employment visa applications.
For more information, please contact Ola Ope at 616/36-6714 or email@example.com.
News & Publications
- December 12, 2019
- Employee Benefits Advisory, March 22, 2021
- Bankruptcy Advisory, June 23, 2020
- Employee Benefits Advisory, June 4, 2020
- Litigation Advisory, April 6, 2020
- Litigation Advisory, April 1, 2020
- Litigation Advisory, March 19, 2020
University of Iowa College of Law
Iowa City, Iowa
Indiana University of Pennsylvania
B.A., summa cum laude, 2015
- All Michigan state courts