Business and Corporate Attorney
Ethan Beswick is an associate attorney with a business and corporate service practice and additional experience in tax, real estate and aircraft matters. He provides general business and transactional work and has experience in mergers and acquisitions, business transactions, financing, contracts, and day-to-day business issues.
Ethan also works regularly with business tax, international tax, and other tax related issues, and assists clients with real estate sales and acquisitions, commercial leasing matters, and real estate financing transactions.
An instrument-rated commercial pilot, Ethan has particular experience with a variety of aircraft matters, including the purchase, sale, fractional ownership, leasing and operation of aircraft. He is experienced in aircraft tax planning and provides counsel on aircraft tax matters related to depreciation planning, state sales and use tax planning, and federal excise tax planning. He provides legal counsel with respect to regulatory compliance concerns surrounding the acquisition of, use, and sale of aircraft.
For more information, please contact Ethan Beswick at 616/336-6931 or email@example.com
News & Publications
- December 12, 2019
- Business Law Advisory, March 25, 2020
- Business Law Advisory, March 23, 2020
- Labor and Employment Advisory, February 25, 2020
- Coronavirus and Global Supply: Contractual Protections Can Be a Remedy to the Symptoms from Unhealthy Supply ChainsBusiness Law Advisory, February 20, 2020
- Flying High on Tax Savings: The State of Aircraft Acquisition Tax Law in the Wake of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs ActThe Federal Lawyer, Fall 2019
Notre Dame Law School
Notre Dame, Indiana
J.D., cum laude, 2019
B.A., summa cum laude, 2016
- All Michigan state courts