Law Expands USCIS Premium Processing and Raises Fees but Timeline for Filing to be Determined
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) expansion of premium processing will now include the following additional applications:
- EB-1 multinational manager
- EB-2 national interest waiver
- Applications to extend or change nonimmigrant status (Form I-539)
- Employment authorization applications (Form I-765)
The premium processing fee and timeline depend on the type of application and range from $1500 to $2500 and 15 to 45-day processing. USCIS will also increase the premium processing fee for applications already eligible for premium processing from $1440 to $2500.
We will continue to provide updates on the timeline for filing. If you have questions about whether you qualify to file premium processing for any pending applications, please contact your Varnum immigration attorney.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immigration Advisory, February 8, 2021
- Immigration Advisory, January 21, 2021
- Immigration Advisory, January 13, 2021