Varnum Welcomes 10 Associates to 2020 Summer Program
Ten law school students have joined Varnum for the 2020 summer associate program. The students hail from a variety of law schools and will serve in the firm’s Southeast and West Michigan offices.
“We are excited about this year’s summer program despite the challenges presented by the pandemic, and we’re looking forward to providing a mix of meaningful work, learning opportunities, networking and other elements of a traditional summer program,” said Varnum partner Tim Monsma, who serves as chair of the firm’s Recruiting Committee.
Varnum’s 2020 summer associates and the law schools they are attending are:
- Jordan Ewald, Wayne State University Law School; received B.A. from University of Michigan.
- Julia Kosnik, Indiana University Maurer School of Law; received B.A. from Michigan State University.
- Kylee Nemetz, Michigan State University College of Law; received B.A. from Davenport University.
- Lauren Parker, University of Wisconsin Law School; received B.A. from Michigan State University.
- Todd Postma, Loyola University Chicago School of Law; received B.A. from Calvin University.
- Aaron Roberson, Jr., University of Detroit Mercy School of Law; received B.A. from College of Wooster.
- Gage Selvius, Michigan State University School of Law; received B.A. from University of Alabama.
- Matthew Shina, University of Michigan Law School; received B.A. from Wayne State University.
- Jason Wesseling, Emory University School of Law; received B.A. from Denison University.
- Justin Wolber, Notre Dame University Law School; received B.A. from Ferris State University.