Estate Planning for Millennials Webinar
September 25, 2019
12:00 -1:00 p.m.
All millennials are now legal adults, but millennials approach estate planning a bit differently than prior generations. Millennials with children, pets, student loan debt, and certain assets and goals often require additional planning. Join us for a free webinar to learn about:
- the basic documents that every adult should have
- the best ways to secure the future of your children and pets
- planning for federal student loan repayment, forgiveness and tax consequences
- what happens to your social media and other "digital stuff"
- creative techniques to make a lasting social impact