Varnum LLP has a full-time opening for an experienced Paralegal/Legal Assistant in our Naples office, working with the Real Estate and Corporate Practice Teams. We are seeking a candidate who is extremely organized, with keen attention to detail and a superb commitment to client service, who can work independently in this hybrid role.
- 2+ years of experience working in a law firm as a paralegal or legal assistant
- Advanced skills in MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent grammar, proofreading and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with attorneys, staff members and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in legal studies or related field
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, PDF documents, iManage or other document management system
- Experience with real estate and corporate practice areas
- Familiarity with buy-sell documents, deeds, closing statements and mortgage agreements
This full-time position, working Monday through Friday, includes a competitive benefit package. Please send cover letter and resume, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.