Varnum's elder law attorneys work with individuals and families to discuss and establish plans regarding health and long-term care planning, the legal capacity of the elder, decision-making, estate-planning, and public benefits (which include Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security).
When advising on these issues, our attorneys will be able to discuss, explain and implement plans for:
- Preparation of powers of attorney, patient advocate and guardianship
- Collection of information and verification for Medicaid Application and Medicaid Asset Declaration
- Wills, trust, and probate of estate
- Reviewing and re-titling assets to at-home spouse
- Discussion and counseling with regards to asset strategies
Whatever your needs, our attorneys are committed to providing you the appropriate plan.