William A. Dornbos Partner
Bill is a member of the Banking, Finance and Restructuring Practice Team and has significant experience in public financing, commercial and investment real estate lending and bankruptcy law. He represents financial institutions in a variety of commercial loans with American Indian borrowers and has experience with related commercial lending issues such as waivers of sovereign immunity, submission to jurisdiction, governing law and trust lands.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- State Bar of Michigan: Corporation Section; Finance Section; Business Law Section; Real Property Section
- Kalamazoo County Bar Association (Director 1988 - 1991)
- Bill is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2011.
Wayne State University Law School
J.D., cum laude, 1969
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America®, as Lawyer of the Year, Real Estate Law, Kalamazoo, 2016
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2012
- Recipient of American Jurisprudence Book Award, Creditor's Rights
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating, AV® Preeminent™