William A. Dornbos Partner
Bill is a member of the Financial Services Practice Group and has significant experience in public financing, commercial and investment real estate lending and bankruptcy law. He represents financial institutions in a variety of commercial loans with Native American borrowers and has experience with related commercial lending issues such as waivers of sovereign immunity, submission to jurisdiction, governing law and trust lands.
Wayne State University Law School
J.D., cum laude, 1969
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Recognition & Rankings
- Recipient of American Jurisprudence Book Award, Creditor's Rights
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating, AV® Preeminent™
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2012
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- State Bar of Michigan: Corporation Section; Finance Section; Business Law Section; Real Property Section
- Kalamazoo County Bar Association (Director 1988 - 1991)
- Bill is listed in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2011.