Mallory A. Field Associate
Corporate and Financial Services Experience
Mallory is an attorney in Varnum's Corporate Practice Team, focusing on general corporate transactions, financial matters, and mergers and acquisitions. She provides counsel to public and private corporate clients in business formations, general corporate matters, trademark applications, regulatory compliance, environmental matters, and other commercial transactions, including the sale and purchase of real estate. Mallory also advises financial institutions and is a published author with the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Michigan State University College of Law
East Lansing, Michigan
B.A., Economics, Management and Literature, cum laude, 2008
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan State University College of Law, Alumni Board of Directors, Student Liaison Committee - Secretary
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turn Around Management Association - Next Generation
- Lead associate in the representation of a Michigan corporation in a $115 million stock and asset acquisition.
- Lead associate in the representation of a Michigan corporation in the $8 million asset and property acquisition of an Ohio steel company.
- Lead associate in the stock and asset sale of a Michigan waste management corporation for $6 million.
- Lead associate in the stock and asset sale of a Michigan staffing agency for $5 million.
- Represented the Retired Detroit Police Members Association in the City of Detroit, Michigan Chapter 9 Bankruptcy.
- Associate involved in the roll-up acquisitions of insurance brokerage agencies into a private equity sponsored company.
- Lead associate for general corporate and stock, asset, and real estate acquisitions by a Michigan waste management corporation.
- Lead associate in the asset sale of the Michigan operations of a stone distributor for $9 million.
- Lead associate on an approximately $18 million merger between two Michigan banks.
- Lead associate in the stock sale of a Michigan logistics corporation for $9 million.