Kimberly A. Clarke Partner
Immigration Law Experience
Kim focuses her practice on immigration matters, including nonimmigrant petitions, both employment- and family-based permanent residence applications, expatriation and foreign visa issues. She has developed expertise in the area of worker verification issues and managed clients through internal and agency Form I-9 audits, USICE compliance investigations and civil criminal charges.
In addition, Kim maintains a specialty practice of consultation with agricultural clients and handles various agricultural labor and employment issues such as compliance with migrant labor laws, H-2A worker issues, wage and hour laws and anti-discrimination laws.
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan, Agricultural & International Law Sections
- Member of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Member of the Michigan Farm Bureau
- Member of Friends of West Michigan Business
- Leadership Grand Rapids alumna
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- American Agricultural Law Association
- National Council of Agricultural Employers, Board Member
Kim has given many presentations concerning immigration and agricultural labor and employment issues.
- National Justice for Our Neighbors, Board Member
- Justice For Our Neighbors, West Michigan Advisory Board Member
- Saint Mary's Foundation, Board Member
University of Michigan Law School
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan
B.A., Business/Personnel Administration, 1991
- Martindale-Hubbell Rated BV® Distinguished™