Kevin B. Krauss Counsel
Kevin is a member of the Labor and Employment Practice Team. He is experienced in all aspects of labor and employment law and is also a certified mediator and arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association. He counsels clients in day-to-day personnel issues, including employment policies, discrimination laws, wage and hour issues, health and safety, personnel administration, employee handbooks, employee benefits, traditional labor law, and employment litigation. His employment practice also includes the negotiation and drafting of employment contracts, and non-competition and confidentiality agreements.
Kevin assists employers in the implementation and application of reductions-in-force, plant shutdowns, or restructuring plans. He has litigated, arbitrated, and mediated numerous cases on behalf of both employers and employees in state and federal courts involving discrimination and other employment-related issues. He has practiced before the NLRB, USDOL, EEOC, OFCCP, OSHA, MERC, MDOL, MDCR, MiOSHA, MESC (UIA), and STC.
Stetson University College of Law
J.D., cum laude, 1979
Member, Stetson Law Review
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan
B.G.S., with distinction, 1976
- American Arbitration Association, certified mediator and arbitrator
- American Bar Association: Labor and Employment Law Section; Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Michigan Public Employer Labor Relations Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Super Lawyers®, 2007 - 2015