Jon F. DeWitt Of Counsel
Jon DeWitt is of counsel to the firm, having been chairman of the environmental group for several years. He is experienced in negotiating cleanup of contaminated properties, advising purchasers or sellers of contaminated property, and representing clients with environmental problems at meetings with state and federal regulators.
- Co-author of the Chapter on Solid Waste for the Michigan Environmental Desk Book
- Life member of the Sixth Circuit Judicial Conference
- Former member for several years of the State Bar of Michigan Environmental Section Council
- Member of several environmental groups.
Jon has been a frequent speaker on environmental topics and has written several articles for leading environmental publications.
- Elected County Commissioner from 1969 to 1972 and has served on and chaired many County Boards and Committees
- Director of Project Rehab from 1993-1998
- Past member of various church and school boards
University of Michigan Law School
Ann Arbor, Michigan
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, Indiana
B.S., B.A., 1959