Jake W. Lombardo Associate
Jake is an associate in the trial practice group, assisting clients in a wide variety of litigation matters, including trademark and copyright disputes, commercial tort and contract disputes, real estate disputes, and civil appeals. He has represented clients in state and federal courts in Michigan, California, Texas and beyond, and has experience in all forms of alternative dispute resolution, including facilitative mediation, arbitration, and case evaluation.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
University of Notre Dame Law School
Notre Dame, Indiana
Recipient, Notre Dame Law School Fellowship
Grand Valley State University Grand Rapids, Michigan B.B.A., Business Economics, 2006
Dean’s List (2002 – 2006)
Award of Excellence
- Representing a furniture manufacturer in federal court litigation brought by it to recover damages arising from a national hockey team's breach of a construction contract for its sports arena.
- Representing a major Michigan dairy in federal court litigation brought against it by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Assisting in the defense and obtaining summary judgment on copyright infringement claims brought against a large Michigan state university and its employees.