Donald A. Snide Counsel
Banking and Finance Experience
Don is a member of the Financial Services Practice Group. He has 20 years of in-house counsel banking experience, working primarily with the loan workout group and the commercial loan documentation department. He has handled matters in both state and federal courts with the majority of cases held in bankruptcy court.
Valparaiso University School of Law
Managing Editor, Valparaiso University Law Review
- Michigan State University East Lansing, Michigan
B.S., Zoology, 1967
- Serving as local counsel for a large foreign corporation in a complex adversary proceeding in bankruptcy court in West Michigan, filed on behalf of the trustee in the Second Chance Body Armor bankruptcy filing.
- Representing national and state chartered banks in both circuit court and bankruptcy court in collection actions.
- Due to extensive banking experience, Don is also well-versed in judicial and non-judicial foreclosure actions.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Michigan Association of Community Bankers
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- An elder in his church
- Chairman of the Jennings Memorial Foundation
- Member of Greater Grand Rapids Ducks Unlimited Board of Directors and is a former president