David E. Khorey Partner
Labor and Employment Experience
Dave’s “client-centered” practice involves a variety of labor and employment issues. He provides practical and confidential ongoing advice and consulting on a number of sensitive and complex labor and employment matters, from problem employee situations to multi-facility collective bargaining negotiations. His representative clients include diverse industries (such as automotive, printing, transportation and hospitals) throughout the nation.
Vanderbilt University Law School
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, Indiana
Recognition & Rankings
- Fellow, American College of Labor & Employment Lawyers
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2001.
- Listed in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business as a Leader in the field of Labor & Employment
- Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers since 2011.
- American Bar Association: Section of Labor and Employment Law, Subcommittee on Development of Law under the National Labor Relations Act
- State Bar of Michigan: Labor Relations Law Section, Chair, 2004
- Grand Rapids Bar Association: Labor and Employment Law Section
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, D.C. Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Michigan Supreme Court
- All Michigan state courts
- Faith Hospice (Board of Directors)