Christopher J. Salata Counsel
Financial Services Experience
Chris is a member of the Financial Services Practice Group and the Real Estate, Development and Construction Practice Group. He focuses his practice in commercial finance and restructuring transactions, representing commercial lenders and banks in documenting and structuring secured transactions. His experience in such transactions includes asset-based lending, working capital financing, formula-based loans, and a variety of complex mortgage loans for land acquisition, development and construction of residential developments, apartment projects, shopping centers and office buildings.
He also represents lenders in out-of-court loan restructurings and workouts. In addition, Chris has represented clients in connection with residential development projects, including land acquisition, financing and condominium formation.
- Wayne State University Law School
Recipient, Ira J. Spoon Award (Academic Achievement Urban Real Estate Development)
- University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Member of the Business Law and Real Property Sections of the State Bar of Michigan
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association
- Our Lady of Good Counsel, Plymouth, MI: Parish Relocation Steering Committee, Past Chairperson
- Father Gabriel Richard High School, Ann Arbor, MI: Booster Club, Board of Directors and Secretary
- Blizzard Ski & Snowboard School: PSIA Certified Ski Instructor