Varnum Names New Partners
December 10, 2009
Grand Rapids, Michigan December 10, 2009 – Varnum is pleased to announce that the following attorneys have been elected to the partnership: Eric W. Bredemeier, Christopher J. Caldwell, Nancy L. Farnam, Scott J. Hill, and Barbra E. Homier.
- Eric Bredemeier focuses his practice on corporate law with an emphasis on business transactions, health care law and higher education law.
- Chris Caldwell works with clients in all areas related to estate planning. Chris prepares estate plans with an emphasis on probate avoidance, tax planning and cottage law.
- Nancy Farnam represents a wide range of employers in the design, documentation, administration and taxation of qualified retirement plans, welfare benefit plans and non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
- Scott Hill represents clients in business matters, including planning, counseling and day-to-day business issues. He also represents clients in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
- Barbra Homier focuses her practice on family law, including divorce, adoption and custody matters.
Established in 1888, Varnum is a leading Michigan law firm providing a broad range of legal services to meet the complex needs of its clients. With more than 150 attorneys in five offices, Varnum serves as counsel to growing businesses and institutions throughout Michigan and the Midwest. Varnum's web site address is www.varnumlaw.com.