Varnum’s Fifth Annual Tax Institute
- Wednesday, November 3, 2010
The Inn at St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
$50 (includes cost and materials)
Varnum’s tax attorneys welcome you on Wednesday, November 3 at the Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, Michigan for a breakfast seminar that will include presentations on current tax issues and Q&A time with our tax attorneys and professionals.
Attendees will receive five (5) hours of CPE credit, including two (2) hours of ethics credit.
This year's agenda includes:
- So Your Client Died in 2010! So Your Client Didn't Die in 2010!! Now What???
- Health Care Compliance: What Employers & Their Advisors Needs to Know Now
- Small Business Jobs Act & 2010 Legislative Update
- Year-End Tax Planning: Once in a Generation Opportunity & Traps for the Unwary
- Michigan Tax Update – the Saga Continues…
- Ethics & Compliance
REGISTER: Online or contact Cindy Bratt at email@example.com.
Reserve your seat by October 27!