Varnum’s 4th Annual Water Law Seminar
- Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
1000 East Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Grand Valley State University Annis Water Resources Institute
$40 (includes breakfast, lunch and materials)
Join us for Varnum's 4th Annual Current Issues in Michigan Water Law Seminar. You'll hear about the latest developments in Michigan Water Law from experienced attorneys and technical experts.
This year's presenters include:
- Senator Patty Birkholtz, chair of Michigan's Natural Resources and Environmental Affairs Committee
- Judy Beck from U.S. EPA Region 5 Great Lakes National Program Office
- Matt Macgregor of King & Macgregor
- Jim Brody from Fishbeck Thompson Carr & Huber
- Brad Venman and Sam Yaldo, NTH Consultants
- Tony Groves, Progressive AE
- Varnum environmental attorneys Matt Zimmerman, Dave Preston, Bruce Goodman and Tim Lundgren
To register, contact Cindy Bratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See related document for complete agenda and map to location.
Reserve your seat by March 3!