Is It Legal? Education for Entrepreneurs
Monday, March 28, 2016
5:30 - 7:00 PM
Varnum LLP - Detroit Office
160 West Fort Street
Detroit, MI 48226
*This event is full. Registration is closed.
5:30 PM - Arrival and Networking
6:00 PM - Program followed by Q&A
How to Become a Certified Woman-Owned or Minority-Owned Business:
- Is certification right for you?
- Do you meet the criteria? Do you "control" your company?
- How to get organized before embarking on the process.
- Where to get certified and why.
- What to expect from the certification process.
- You're certified. Now what?
- Q&A: Bring your questions related to this topic or any related to starting a new business.
Presented by Varnum attorney, Matt Bower, in partnership with Build Institute.