Is It Legal? Education for Entrepreneurs
Monday, April 25, 2016
Varnum LLP - Detroit Office
160 West Fort Street
Detroit, MI 48226
This event has reached capacity. Registration is now closed.
5:30 PM - Arrival and Networking
6:00 PM - Program followed by Q&A
Learn How to Protect Your Intellectual Property:
If you're part of the creative economy, intellectual property is the lifeblood of your business. You must ensure it is protected! This educational session will help you understand:
- How intellectual property rights (trademarks, patents, copyrights, and trade secrets) differ (and overlap)
- How to select a strong, enforceable trademark
- The importance of a trademark search
- The how and why of trademark registration
- How to protect and enforce your trademark
Presented by Varnum attorneys, Matt Bower and Tim Kroninger, in partnership with Detroit Creative Corridor Center.