MiSpringboard Representative Experience
Our recent experience helping entrepreneurs and growing businesses includes the following:
- Assisted an early stage biotechnology company with multiple rounds of capital raising.
- Counseled a biotechnology company in achieving key strategic product development milestones, such as technology development agreements, sales and distribution relationships, private label supply agreements and licensing agreements.
- Represented a Michigan-based private equity fund in making investments in several companies.
- Advised a successful start-up regarding structuring employee incentives such as the formation of an ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) and the granting of stock options and grants and stock option appreciation awards.
- Provided legal services to a Michigan-based innovator and manufacturer of medical devices.
- Supported a high-tech company in preparing a bank of quality, user-friendly basic business agreements such as terms and conditions, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and other agreements particular to the industry.
- Assisted a telecommunications company in obtaining initial investments and angel financing.
- Guided a life sciences start up in structuring strategic business collaborations which grow the business strategically while protecting intellectual property and future potential markets.
- Represented companies in a variety of industries in sales to private equity firms.
- Guided numerous technology, food processing, medical device and other entrepreneurs through the regulatory mazes affecting their businesses.
- Frequently organize new companies including corporations and limited liability companies.
- Assisted a software development company with initial organization, contract with software consultants and initial software license agreements with customers.
- Formation and tax-exemption of dozens of nonprofit organizations within the past few years.
- Trademark advice and registration for many innovative companies.